Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Top secret

Yea, I'm still pretty busy trying to do the whole college thing. I will pobobly be in overdrive for the next week or so as more exams and projects draw closer. Tomorrow I have a claims adjuster look at my bike and determine, something I imagine. I'm not all to sure as to what they do. Come to my house and take pictures I guess. So untill I get another bike around I'll be cruising around on my tall bike. Which is probobly a good thing considering I havn't rode tall bike in a week or so. I guess that's the downfall of having mulitple bikes is you tend to neglect some in favor of others. That said my yard is finally cleaned up of alot of bikes. I went from having 5 out front and 4 inside to only 3 outside and 4 inside. Some of which are not in operable condition. How do I manage to have that many bikes laying around? Well here's a rare insiders look of where I get lots of them....





These are just a slice of the bikes that we recover around Eau Claire. They are held at a top secret location in Eau Claire for safe keeping untill they are given(never sold) to a new owner. or chopped into parts for freak bikes. Boneshaker bike collective and Rat patrol EC are the main users of the stash, but anyone seeking parts is welcome to contact us to rummage around. Where do they all come from you ask? The answer is simple....


They grow on trees.
Don't forget disaster strikes is playing in tomorrow (Thursday) be there or be square.


No comments: