Monday, November 12, 2007

Going home



This car is a bike rack




This isn't about Eau Claire because I went home this Saterday to visit my dad. It's really wierd going back home. It's a strange feeling to go back in my old room and realize that I will probobly never live there again. It's kind of depressing really. Life is alot easier when your in high school, your parents buy your food, you don't need to pay rent, and all you have to do all day is hang out. Don't get me wrong, I know that high school sucks, been there, done that. I know it can be a really awful experience, but luckilly it's only four years then your done with that shit for good. It's also kiond of wierd to be in a car for extended periods of time. When in Eau Claire the most I drive is to go to work and back which is about a ten minuite drive. The drive home is about an hour. Thats a long time in a car. I find when I drive after biking for a long time I'm extremely paranoid about all the cars around me, a necessity when your on a bike. Maybe the roads would be alot safer if all drivers rode bikes a few days a week.




Boneyard


This is where I first learned to weld, and started building bikes. You can see spare tall bike frames in that pile that I don't ride for one reason or another. Sunday it was super nice out so I fixed my bmx bike and went riding. I ran into Thomas downtown, and we cruised for a while. The we decided to ride around looking for abandoned buildings to hang out at or climb onto thier roofs. Not a while lot of luck other than stuff we already knew about. I love some of the grafiti we found.
In case you can't tell that say "If u even get Caught Pray its The Police that catch u and NOT ME!" Ok, I'm scared. What are you going to do, attack me with your bad grammer? Is "u" now officially a replacement for the word "you"? Does it really take that much effort to write two more letters? As much as I hate bad vandalism, i.e. "john wuz here, u r a gay, i luv boobz" scrawled on bathroom walls, I do have to admire it's comedic value. It's going to be a really bust week for me so things are going to be all backed up. Deal with it. However something of note is that there is a show this Thursday, heres the lowdown.

Thursday Nov. 15th
Disaster Strikes (Boston Hard Core)
Resistant Culture (L.A. tribal grind crust)
Bastard Sons of Browcoski (Ben Crew + Some guys from Misery)
Feed the Addiction
@ the Unitarian Universal Church
421 S. Farwell st., across from bus stop downtown.6:00, 5$

How do we get down in Eau Claire? This is how http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n6mcKNS1IA




No comments: