Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Vandals

So while my dads car was parked overnight by the mall somebody took a baseball bat to the rear windshield. This is totally fucking sensless. My dad drives a 90' BMW, which he completly rebuilt. I assume is the reason his car was picked to get smashed was solely because it was a BMW. By those standards My old car (Mercedes Benz 190e) should have gotten the window smashed out also. The point I'm trying to get across is don't fuck with peoples cars. I assume whoever did this was either A. Drunken frat boy or B.Angsty 14 year old, but if anyone has any information please hit me up with it. This sort of thing is just stupid, and makes me sad. No, I'm not a big fan of cars, but I also respect that lots of people from all kinds of different social/economic backgrounds drive and depend on their cars. How would anyone like it if they got their tires slashed, or rims smashed in? Like I said this isn't an accusation of anybody involved in the EC bike scene in any way, it's simply me gettin gthis off my chest.

No comments: