Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brain seepage.

Im busy busy busy. I have to be out of my place in 4 days, have a six page paper due tomorrow at 11am, which I havn't started working on yet, and a bunch of other stuff going on. CRITICAL MASS IS FRIDAY!! GO AND HAVE FUN!Sure it's suppose to be cold and rainy but who cares! Not to mention the super big bummer that they are talking about snow on Sunday. God damn you 45th parallel. Also weather permitting the big earth day celebration is this Saturday. Last year we just took a bunch of bike down and hung out and had a really good time. You should ride down and check it out. More info here http://www.ltcalendar.com/events/index.php?com=detail&eID=2229&year=2008&month=04 I'm thinking maybe we should have a joust to shake things up a little... Or at least a good ride later in the night. Now Im going to go punch the guy sitting next to me in the ear for having his Ipod up so loud I can here him listening to Nickleback from here.

No comments: