Wednesday, July 8, 2009

charming life

I am going to forgo the self deprecation and excuse making and pretend that I am unaware of the fact that I haven't wrote anything on this blog in a long time. Thursday night ended at Dereks pool drilling holes in plumbing fixtures. Earlier that night we went to a bar which has become something almost unheard of on a Thursday as of late. We met a guy who thought I had a cool car (I don't) and had a crappy BMX tattoo on his leg. He also yakked about getting a huge settlement after two of his friends died in a car crash. He said he spent the money on Rolex's, a new house,booze, and a new car. Some people never change I guess.


Saturday was the 4th of July. You should know that already. There was an awesome block party and I'm sure that America would agree that this years birthday was a real treat. I feel like the rest of the week has just kind of blended together since then. Sunday I worked and went to LA beach with a bunch of people and we watched the ski sprites. I spent yesterday in Cornell and at my grandmas house. I have a feeling that today promises to be equally as rifting.



In lew of any exciting stories I will just put up a few pictures from the last few days.



No comments: