Wednesday, July 15, 2009

dance and go crazy

The past week or so had been really really fun. I don't know that I have any real good stories to tell about it. Just general good stuff. The intense heat is gone for the time being and my only gripe is with the wind and sunburned arms. Lots of drinking that has some how not resulted in hang overs. Staying up late and watching the sun go up. Finding love letters on the backs of old postcards. Eating sushi and drinking tons of wine. Sneaking in flasks and laying out blankets. I got clipless pedals on the cheap. I've been looking for more new music. I've been getting motivated and wasting time in the best ways.

There are some shitty things too. The bearings in my hub are shot. My tooth hurts all the time and sends pain shooting into my jaw and the back of my head. Not enough money. Work is always boring. But those are wimpy things to whine about.

I really don't have much to say, but I felt like I should say something anyway.

Thursday night ride tomorrow night. Everyone in the world should show up because it will be lots of fun.

Oh yea, there is a Banbury workshop on Saturday as well. Everyone should be there.

No comments: