Tuesday, July 21, 2009

If you are hungry then eat.

I don't know what to say. Lots of the same stuff. Riding bike and summer living. If I were to describe this week it would almost be the exact same descripotion as I put here last time I posted. Which is awesome. Last Thursday Damians bike and mine got into a tussle and I got a trashed rim and some bad ass road rash and a sore ass. But that sort of thing happens, and now I have the campy record wheel on so I am faster and more cultured than ever before.

We met up with Andy at 9 and had a special ride and started planning the fall alleycat and a fall ghetto-cross race.

I don't really much to say. Im tired and hungover and that may have something to do with it. But it is a good tired hangover that reminds me of the things I did last night and reminds me that when shit goes wrong you can make it right and make it awesome and do it over and over again. And that feels good.

See you soon.

Oh, yea. Read this.

And expect a super secret this Thursday.

No comments: