Friday, July 31, 2009

200

Last night ruled. We rode out in the rain and got soaking wet. We visited a giant hosta farm, an orchard, went through a bunch of puddles, up and down a bunch of giant hills, and visited the pump track at Lowes Creek. It ended with us stealing Andys pedal and hiding in a giant bush like a group of 14 year olds gigling about our goof. Went back to the house and ate pizza and drank beer. Once again returning to our 14 year old state. I don't really know what else to say. I love riding my bike in the rain and getting covered in mud and soaking wet. My bike doesn't like it so much.

Now I'm going to go home and make coffee and go to work. WEEEEE!

O yea, this is my 200th post. Give me high fives.

Also, cycling caps are really hip right now. So if you are going to be cool you might as well support a local dude and buy a Bomb City Cap hand made right next door in Menomonie. Check them out.

No comments: