Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Junk Male

It's been a very long wierd week. I dont remember alot of what has gone on except alot of bad times with a few decent little one disperesed among them. I had my last night at work last night and it was a pretty liberating feeling. Clocking out and handing in my badge felt just about as good as I thought it would. The anticipation of leaving is creeping up on me and as I spend more time in Eau Claire I feel like I need to get out more. My love life has gone straight to hell, I have no job, no school, my bikes almost ready, I just want to hit the road. I've got a bunch of pictures of stuff from the last week, that should help me remember what has happened, but suffice it to say I just want to get the hell out of here for a while. Today I spent about $150 on gear, the cheapest stuff I could find. This tour isn't going to be cushy by any means, and I have no intentions of making it that way. I will post a bunch more tomorrow, I promise. But right now I've got a million things in my brain that make this impossible to do.

No comments: