Sunday, January 13, 2008

bam bam




I've been working a whole bunch since Thursday so I havn't had much time to write anything. Thursday night I went out for the Thursday night ride with chris, chris,derrick,kayla, and antoher person and we went all over town. It was snowing just enough to get the roads nice and wet soo my bag is still filthy. We hit up an ice skating rink and I think every person underestimated how slipery it was and crashed. We hit up chucks on clairmont and then went through shawtown and down state st. through the campus where I almost ran kayla over after her bike slipped out from under her and then we made it to the joynt. Spent the rest of the night there hanging out and drinking. I'm going to be in Chicago for a while come Tuesday so I probobly won't be online for another 5 days or so.



In other news the stuperbowl in Minneapolis is coming up fast. It's a big alleycat that happens every year. I know at least a few folks from EC are going so there will probobly be a convoy. heres more info
Also a article was recently published about Rat PAtrol nashville and is visible here
I'm tired. Go ride a bike.

No comments: