Thursday, January 24, 2008

$145

$145 on two textbooks. Now I remember all the little parts about college that make you want to quit and move across the country. Then at this point in my "academic career" I keep running into the fact that "I've gone this far" and I can't quit now. Ugh. All of the sudden retail theft sounds like a really really good idea.

Well tonight is the Thursday night ride. Meet at Racys at 6:30? I think. It's not a rat ride so expect minimal dicking around and it's going to be cold so dress warm. It's winter, layers are your friends.

Other exciting news is that I e-mailed jeremy about how to go about hosting a bike film festivle this spring and it sounds like it should be relativley easy to do. Now more work just needs to be put into selection of films and acctually getting a date time and permission. If this is going to happen it's probobly going to require volunteers so keep your head up.

yikes, I just got a call from Thomas and I guess he is coming up to visit for a little while. I guess I will see everyone at the ride tonight.

No comments: