Friday, December 14, 2007

Thats how I escaped my certain fate

Last night I got a call around 5:30 from Thomas that a few people were going our for a ride. I neede a break from studying for my Spanish final which I'm thinking I doubt I will pass anyway, so I decided to go. We met at Jeff and jims and ate an awesome pizza (I've been craving it all day) and headed out to Racys. Chris, Derrick, Ryan, and two people whose names I can't remember(sorry! I'm terrible with names) where there to ride, and Andy and Brad happened to be hanging around. We sat aroudn and talked for a while and 7 of us took off for a ride.


We went for a decent ride out on the north side of town. There were a few hills that were no fun, and the wind cut through my mittens and the holes in my shoes pretty easily, but it was a pretty good time. Everyone was going to head to the sea horse to drink, but I needed to get some more shit done so I split off. It made me realize how paranoid I still am after getting hit. Riding in the dark in the middle of winter is kind of intimidating regardless, but the paranoia of getting hit by a car a month prior certainly was still in effect. I got back downtown and rode around for a while and headed home.
I guess Monday night there is some sort of bike meeting at Doolys in the abck room for anyone intrested. I will probobly drop in and see what it's all about, I don't know what time it starts but I will probobly be there around 8pm, I'll call Chris and get more info later. A tentative date for an alleycat has been set too. May 10th ( I think) so mark your callender of your intrested. I know this was a pretty lame post, I'm tired and kind of in a rush. I will do something marvelous in the next few days I can assure you. Or maybe I can't

No comments: