Wednesday, August 29, 2012

revolving door

Since getting back to Madison on Sunday this week has been a total blur.  It's a strange feeling moving somewhere new and starting to realize that when you are anxious to just get some time to relax at home the home you live in is different than the one you've been familiar with for so long.  My return trip to EC was bitter-sweet.  Bitter for all of the things I miss, sweet for all of the people and things I got to do and see while I was there.  Like my dad and his new dog

                             
The Joynt
 And friends and their bikes and pools
 After 2 nights of staying up much much to late and two solid days of good company I got back home unpacked my bags and tonight I repacked them all again for the trip up to Copper Harbor tomorrow for a solid half week of some of the best mountain biking in the upper midwest, camping, and probably some shenanigans thrown in.  Hope to see lots of friendly faces up there, otherwise I'll talk to ya'll upon my return.  

No comments: