Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Shoes

I tend not to be a hoarder of bike parts.  Partly because I have no desire to have a bunch of bike stuff I'll never end up using sitting around my house, but mostly because I cant afford to have a bunch of bike stuff I'll never use lying around my house.  The one exception to this is shoes and pedals. I have never had a single pair of bike shoes I've been 100% satisfied with.  Because shit like this tends to happen to every pair I own. 
Now granted I wear my bike shoes everywhere and I am a total powerhouse that puts a lot of miles on them but I feel like this is total garbage.  Mind you I will continue to ride with these shoes until the plate is ripped clean out of them, but now it's only a matter of time.  And the quest for the perfect shoe continues.

F.Y.I.  These are Diadora All Track and this is the last in a long string of problems I've had with them, I do not advise buying them.

No comments: