Sunday, July 8, 2012

explore

 A lot of things about moving are a total drag.  Some things are totally awesome.  Like being able to explore and get really excited about little stuff that everyone else is probably way over. Yesterday the heat finally dissipated some so I took the mountain bike out exploring and stumbled upon some short neat trails near my house.  

They were short and fun and awesome.  Kind of like Too Many Daves, my new #1 favorite band in the world.  How can you argue with lyrics like "I was just born great, and that's just the way shit works sometimes this is based on a true story the mother fuckin' end" I have no idea how it took me so long to find this band but as soon as I'm  done listening to their entire catalog I'm heading back out to go explore some more.  Go outside, have fun. 

No comments: