Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mad Mad World

 Well the Admiral Snugglepaws and I are moved in to our new digs in Madison and after a nice blogging vacation I'm running on all cylinders.  Which for the time being means sleeping in and then going out in stupid heat and exploring the city.  My place is situated a cool 5 miles-ish from downtown and most other stuff which in most other cities would probably prove a painful commute, but fortunately they built a bike superhighway not far from my house which rips through the awe inspiring parking lot landscape before hitting the pretty, well maintained, and well traveled trailscapes that are so abundant here.  
Besides being ungodly hot out the past few days have been a blast and it wasn't until today that the heat finally took it's tole and kept me inside all evening.  So what have I done so far? 
Explored our great states capital
lit off fireworks
Rode bikes
Rode bikes in my underwear
 Celebrated the 4th. Albeit in a bit more of a reserved manner than I am accustomed too.
And once again, rode around aimlessly exploring.  I have to say besides missing my family and friends a ton it's been a pretty good start to living down here, something I could definitely get used too.  Today I even stopped by the Dream Bikes community bikeshop to go wrench on bikes for a couple of hours. So all you regular readers need not fret, I am back in action and will be hard at blog work for many weeks and months to come.  If you are in Madison, lets hang out asap.

No comments: