Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Quarry Ridge



 I spent the past couple days off the bike because I've been travelling for work.  After spending that much time in a car the first thing I did when I got home was get the mountain bike out and head over to Quarry Ridge.  Earl at Rev clued me into this place and it's just a quick jaunt from my house so I loaded up and headed over.
 The trail section is super short, but incredibly fun.  Tons of rocky climbing and descending, tons of cool features all over the trails, some absurd sheer face and downhill jump lines, and a fair bit of twisty fast single track.  





There is also a wide open section of sandstone that's essentially a mountain biking skatepark.  I probably spent 25 minutes just trying out different lines on.  
 Anyway, the place is awesome and it's an easy roll from the house so I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about it.  Or just check it out yourself you bum.

No comments: