Monday, January 4, 2010

Updates!

I'm still in Tokyo, but I have some downtime so I figured I would post a few quick things.

1.Tokyo is a paradise for bikes, it's fucking insane how many bikes are everywhere. I have a zillion pictures of bikes to post at a later date.

2. I narrowly missed the 09 Kierin Grand Prix...

3. I made up for it by visiting the Tokyo Museum of science which had an entire floor dedicated to the bicycle. Fucking awesome.

4. Eric Elstran got voted #1 web edit by RideBMX

5. ESPN has a special piece on Wisconsin BMX

6.This awesome piece on old tour d'France drugs.

7. I miss my bike and riding with my friends a lot and am stoked to get back. However I am equally as stoked to travel.

I'm leaving for Sapporo in a few days, then bumming in Tokyo some more and then I will be back. Super excited to see everyone again. Thats all.

No comments: