Monday, November 28, 2011

 Wednesday began a very very much needed 5day vacation.  I went out for a nice chilly road ride making it home in time to clean up and spend far too much time in front of a computer watching tv shows.  Thursday Jen and I got up in time to go catch the Packers game at the Mousetrap, which was the only open bar downtown.  They  were kind enough to also have a full Thanksgiving spread out for half time.  This marked the beginning of sustained gluttony that continued up to this morning. We got out of the Mousetrap and headed to my grandmas for dinner which was another amazing albeit nontraditional spread of spanakopita, veggie lasagna, cheesy veggies and pie.  Thursday night we got back to town and hit up Clancy's which began a long long night of debauchery.  I spent the better half of Friday on the couch drinking tea and eating granola bars, before eventually picking my lazy ass up to go for a ride and go curl for a bit.  


Saturday was a nice lazy day in preperation for Princeton Valley on Sunday.  
Sunday I got up with every intention of going to Princeton Valley Cyclocross, but as the morning progressed my body just didn't want to work with me and my desire waned.  I still rode out and caught the action however and it was a blast just to watch.  Which is evinced by the buttloads of coverage from places like the Leader-Telegram and WEAU.   Nice work organizers!

I'm going to keep this one short and sweet, because I hear a nap calling my name. Keep on rocking in the free world.

No comments: