Sunday, May 16, 2010

valleycat


Yes.






Despite having a stupid cold and wierd stomach bug that sent me to the bathroom no less than twelve times Saturday morning I made it to the valleycat for chekpoint/beer drinking duty.

It was a fucking awesome time, 70 racers, 534 beers, 18 pizzas later, no reported injuries, and tons of dancing. It was awesome to see so many friendly faces and so many faces I didn't recognize. This is really the kind of event that brings a community together and I am proud to say I had part of it no matter what that part may be.

I was in a bit of an exausted haze the whole day due to a lack of sleep and being sick but I managed to run around and take some pictures of the day.






































































































ps I am done drinking for infinity after Saturday.

or at least until Thursday night...

No comments: