Friday, May 28, 2010

summer

Since last week things have been a bit of a blur. Which is a good thing. I still havent been on my bike as much as I wish I could be because my arm is still being stupid, but that hasn't stopped nights from going until 5am, pizza farming, camp fires, art shows, thrift sale-ing and afternoon drinking.

I don't really have much to say other than I am so freaking happy that summer is here and it is fucking beautiful. If there is something that can be said for Wisconsin weather is that it keeps you in check. There is so little time to bitch about it in the summer because you know how short it is and how little time there is to waste whining. Which doesn't stop me from bitching about the humidity, but it helps at least.

So short and to the point it's beautiful out, go ride a bike and enjoy the weather.




Pizza farm!






Bike Ride?




LA Beach!


Art show!





Camp fire!

No comments: