Friday, May 7, 2010

for dake

Riding The Long White Cloud - Trailer from friendlyfire on Vimeo.

I like this video because it illustrates a point that I think so many people miss. It's not that hard to pick up a bike and start riding it. And once you do you'd be suprised how much it changes your life. Yes there are all of those little obstacles to it at first. Yo umight be out of shape, it can be dangerous, you aren't the fastest or best at it. But the more you ride the less they become obstacles and the more fun you have.

I know I'm probably preaching to the converted but it is always awesome to see people pick up a bike start riding and really get into it.

Last night I rode for about 10 minutes and today I finally put my helmet back on and started riding on real streets again. Hopefully by next week I will be able to get out of the saddle and ditch the brake again.

Valleycat is in 9 fucking days! Get ready!


Updated with more sponsors!
http://vimeo.com/11499238

Also if anyone can think of a simple EC velo sticker design send it to me so we can get some made ASAP.

No comments: