Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Some places



Dont believe in bike racks. They are typically found when people in the area don't expect cyclists to come by. That or they just really dont want them to come by. These places are found all over the country and as a result great leanghts must be taken to secure your bicycle.

Fortunetly for the thirsty cyclist often times these places deal in the buisness of distributing liquor.

And provide safe haven for your gear.

Not much has been happening for the past week. Lots of running around getting ready for school to start. AKA drinking every night in a last ditch effort to prolong the summer. Witht the arrival of college students I have a renewed hope for finding my stolen bicycle in their juvinile bike theiving hands. My initiative levels peaked this morning but have dropped subsequently. Thursday night ride is in two days and I dont have a single bicycle that I could ride. It's kind of depressing going from having a nice bike that you love and then rewinding back to 2 years ago when all you rode was piles of shit. But thats life, and there isn't much I can do about it but pout. Im trying to wrap up another edition of my zine before school gets to hectic. I lost my masters for the first one and I only have 5 remining copies, after that it's toast. Im really hungry and have buisness to take care of so I will post something of significance some other time. (Or will I?)

No comments: