Monday, September 8, 2008

Title..

Lots of things are going on but when I try to think of what they are and talk about them I guess the words get stuck in my teeth. Saterday Scott and I went out for a 40 mile ride to test out his new bike and the new set up on the centurion and it was really awesomely fun. It feels good to just go out on a long stretch and cruise along at a good pace for a long time. Not to mention that 20 minute hussel I had to do to get back into town in time for a job interview. It's probobly going to be an intersting week. I am trying to get back into the flow of school, while continuing the job hunt and avoiding drama.

O yea bike stuff. It's really really nice out right now. I love the brisk pre-fall weather. It's awesome to go on really long rides and just be outside to enjoy the last days before there are feet of snow on the ground. So everyone should be out taking advantage of it. Strongly encourage new people to come to Thursday night rides. You can watch certain people fall out of trees or other people eat curbs.

Giant has picked up on the fixed egar trend hard and released 4 new models of the bowry for 2009. They are all pretty neat looking, they keep the bowery styling, but the set up is pretty unique. Looka here.

My stomach is grumbling and I want to go outside.

No comments: