Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Forget school

Ride a bike. Once again I have been lacking in the pictures and content I know. I have been kind of busy and dont really sit in front of computers that often anymore. But there are some exciting things going oooooon

Mainly The alleycat this Saterday.

registration begins at noon at racys.
10 bucks and your in
race begins at 1?
winner takes home a brand new bike plus other prizes being given away. Such as a set of velocity Deep vs and cycling caps. Maybe other goodies and goodness will ensue. There is only one way to know and that is by BEING THERE! Do it and bring all of your friends. HAVE FUN! youtube alleycat race for inspiration.

BIKE POLO! There has been a bit of talk about starting up a bike polo league. Eau Claire needsd to do this! Think Sunday afternoons with friends playing bike polo with a radio blaring, having fun. It will rule. All interested parties should talk to me or just show up thursday or to the race saterday with ideas/motivation.

I am looking for sticker designs for EC Velo, if you have designs shoot em my way. I havnt had much time to try to make anything up yet. These stickers will be given to thursday night riders and stuff. think "learn to hang" or "my lane"

Im working on making a messenger bag. If this sounds like fun to you and you want to start a project we can work on it together, just contact me.

Im working a bunch on my new zine and will hopefully have it done before the end of the month. Another reason why I am not doing so much here.

And as usual Thursday night ride tomorrow. It looks like the weather will be awesome, so I highly recomend hitting it up, esp. if you are a noob.

Im in a good mood today. Hugs.

No comments: