Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Full Conditions

 You may have noticed a few small changes to this blog.  Well here's the scoop.  I'm not done with this thing yet so for the past few weeks I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what to call it and how to move on.  I was surfing the net and looking through bike books and came across the term "full-on conditions" which essentially means going for a ride regardless of impending weather or riding in the worse possible conditions imaginable.  After  bit of deliberation I decided that sounded better then superawesomebikemusicfoodwisconsinblogwrittenbythecoolestdudeevergivehimsomemoney.blogspot.com  so I decided to go with it.  I feel like the temperature of WI is fitting for the title change and it opens me up to move outside Eau Claire.  I will be keeping the URL the same for a few more days before switching it over to fullconditions.blogspot.com, so tell your friends and be ready.  More changes to come,  but it took me a zillion hours to get this done so be patient.

No comments: