Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Big Falls and Beyond

 Over 20 people showed up for the big falls ride.  Lots of fun, and got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in a while.  Once we hit the road and opened the first few roadies the rest of the night was a solid blur until getting home at 2 in the morning.


 Sunday was the Firecracker.  I came in towards the back of Sport racers which is fine by me because the whole course was a total blast.  It hit almost every awesome section of trail at Lowes and once my Mojito induced gut rot went away I went through the whole thing smiling, even at the end as I was getting passed by 40 year old Clydesdales.  Afterwards I met up with my fam who came out to spectate and we camped out at Red Flint,ate some snacks, drank some beers, and heckled elite/comp.  Afterwards we went and got Mexican food.  It was an awesome day.  

Now, if you'll excuse me I got a bike that needs some riding.  Get outside and enjoy the day before it gets disgustingly hot tomorrow.

P.s. for more Firecracker coverage check out the CORBA facebook and the official WORS page.

No comments: