Tuesday, May 22, 2012

back

It's been a crazy week or so and I really haven't had much time to post anything. Compounded with some nasty allergies and a busted camera you will have to forgive me. But today I'm relaxing a bit and after carefully using the corner of the coffee table trick on my camera it sparked back to life. It's been some of the best weather Wisconsin has to offer so I've also been sneaking in as much bike riding as I can and finding new ways home. 



 One of the absolute highlights as of late that will undoubtedly go down in my greatest hits book was catching David Bazans house show in Eau Claire last week.  Yes, David Bazan in Eau Claire.  No kidding right?
 When I heard Bazan was planning on doing a house show in Eau Claire I could hardly believe it.  Pedro The Lion has long been one of those bands that when I start listening to I have a hard time not sitting down and listening to the entire catalog before I can stop.  Hands down one of the best songwriters of our time and as funny and gracious of an artist as you could ever hope for. If you can't tell I'm still pretty starstruck from seeing him in the comfort of a friends living room surrounded by familiar faces in a city I love.

More updates later, but for now take this in.

No comments: