Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Auf Wiedersehen

Regular readers may note that I've been whining a lot about being busy lately.  Here's the deal, there are a lot of big changes coming up for me and consequently this blog in the next month or so.  One of the biggest being that  I will be moving.  I'll divulge those details later, but right now it is with a heavy heart that I announce the dissolution of Bike House.  

 This house has been passed down through friends for half a decade and I've lived here for 3 of those years. I've spent countless hours hanging out in the yard, wrenching on bikes in the living room, listening to music with friends, and drinking beers in this house.  The place had endless charm and I am going to miss living here a ton.






 I don't think I'm being presumptuous when I say it is probably one of the most storied homes in Eau Claire cycling and it will be missed.


 I just hope whoever moves in here next is cool with me coming over and setting up the kiddie pool some summer day in the future.

No comments: