Wednesday, October 12, 2011

mandatory

It's recently come to my attention that I have not promoted this event which I am putting on very shortly...




This is not just a byproduct of some sort of self-sabotaging tendencies, but more of a byproduct of the fact that I have been really busy again lately.  Partly at work, partly planning the above event, and partly planning the Hellcat which I made some fresh new flyers for as well.
This also accounts for my lack of posts lately.  Regardless of my internet activity I sincerely hope to see a lot of people at both of these events because I think they are going to be awesome and also because a lot of people are working long tireless hours to make sure they happen for your amusement. So there it is, a weekday post.  Soak it up.






Giving your arrow keys a work out.

No comments: