Monday, September 19, 2011

horse


Sometimes it's the small things about riding a bike that make it fun.  Friday was one of those day's where I treated myself to a trip to Revival for a few new albums and spent a few dollars on new bar tape and cleats for the commuter.  After puttsing around the house I headed to Northwest Park for a bit. I feel like I haven't sung enough praise for northwest park.  While there is not a lot of trails out there yet, it is still a ton of fun with a ton of sustained climbing, descending, log drops, fun bridges, switchbacks, and stream crossings all within spitting distance of down town.




After a good couple hours of tooling around at northwest I headed back home and got cooking. Chana masala, saag, basamati rice, cucumber sauce, and homemade pita. Worked all day Saturday and hid out inside and watched John Carepenter movies on Sunday. Big fat successful lazy weekend. 

No comments: