Thursday, September 15, 2011

ego

I have this ego maniacal strain coupled with complete awe regarding technology.  Together those things motivate me to do things like continue this blog, have a facebook account, and constantly look for photos from races and events I've attended to try and find some friendly faces in fun situations. During my downtime today I found the photos that fancy camera wielding Ryan Holt Photography put up of Copper Harbor.  Among them are this rather tasteless cleavage shot of myself and a few rather tasteful photos of the after party.  I love that the after party photos are just the tip of the craziness iceberg.  In celebrity news Jon Erik got his work on the new cover of V1 proving once and for all the tall bike will not die in Eau Claire, at least not yet.
Finally with the cold weather rolling in cyclocross is on the tips of everyone's tongue.  If you are looking to get your cross fix in most Thursdays through the fall their will be cross practice 6pm at Northwest park , or elsewhere in the area. As is, my Thursday nights are dedicated to the rigorous training and unfettered athleticism that is Thursday night rides...

However, if you are really interested in cross practice stuff let me know and I will give you more info.  TNR tonight, 6:30ish meet at racys.  Ride you bike, have fun.   

No comments: