Wednesday, November 11, 2009

anything you want




It's been a long time since I've posted anything here. I've been pretty busy, and unfortunetly I've been off of my bike other than just gettinga round lately. Last night was the first time in a week or more that I've gone on a ride just to go on a ride, and by 9:30 I realized that I shoul dreally be doing a 100 other things. It's frustrating to say the least, but other than that I am happy with life right now.





Ghetto cross was last Saturday and it was a ton of fun. Lots of riding and drinking and by 7 I was absolutly tanked and dead tired. I wouldnt have it any other way. This Saturday I am going to be in Milwaukee for zine fest. Once again I know that I should be here doing things, but I need the time off, so I'm going to take it.











Not a ton of other news. The weather has been beautiful, so go for a bike ride.

See you tomorrow night.



I'm thinking of selling my bike and buying this instead. There seems to be a rash of them on EC craigslist of late, so strike while the iron is hot.















No comments: