Monday, November 30, 2009

3 hour walk

So I haven't posted in a couple weeks. Where have I been? Busy. Last Thursday was turkey day and I didn't end up riding. I did however end up drinking and eating a bunch. The thursday before that we just rode all over the place. Magyar had his new bike set up and Dan was around. We went to the beeramid for a while and rode all over town before heading back to Cliftons parents place for snacks fire and beer. When I'm not busting ass I've been riding my BMX bike around a bunch, eating great food with people, drinking a lot of wine, and trying to catch up on other projects. I leave for Japan in less than a month. not much else is new. I will try to get more stuff up here ASAP, but my camera is broken and I am going to continue to be super swamped untill I get back from Japan.

In the meantime look at this write up Derek did about dynamos on the EC velo blog:
http://ecvelo.blogspot.com/

And watch this awesome John Darnielle (from the mountain goats) video

John Darnielle - Autoclave - A Take Away Show from one shot seattle on Vimeo.

No comments: