Friday, October 9, 2009

Jawfixer

Last night was really really fun. I've been super impressed the fast few Thursday nights at how much fun I've been having. I think maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've been super stressed and this is the one time a week I get a chance to hang out with friends and ride bike and not worry so much. Even if thats a bad thing because I should be studying for an exam. Anyway, we rode all over the place and went to The Metropolis bar for a couple swanky pitchers of beer and to see the fake fireplace. Then we rode out to Sherman creek for a fire and some drinks before heading back into town. I really don't know what else to say but I had a ton of fun and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, as nervous as I may be. Anyone reading this had better be at the Tour, it is going to be awesome. Not sure which saddle you want to use for the race, thry this idea...


Yes that is a seat taped to another seat, seen on campus a few days ago. I also saw the cats play with a box for half an hour and it was fucking adorable.

No comments: