Thursday, October 22, 2009

eyeglass

It's Thursday afternoon and I've only been up for a few hours. After weeks on end of getting up at 6 in the morining to try and get everything i need in a day done I finally took advantage of last night drank more than I probably should have and closed down Clancys with Jon and Amanda. I slept in and made a big breakfast and took a long shower to battle the hangover. Listened to the radio, changed out the pedals on my bike and went for a little ride before downing 3 bottles of juice and ending up on campus to get some work done. The point of all this is that despite the fact that my head is still splitting, my bowels hate me, and my limbs feel like lead I am happy to be hungover today. It's a rare occurance to feel gratefull for a hangover, but it reminds me that sometimes there is more to life than school and work. Even if sometimes it is a painful reminder. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to go sit in the bathroom for 20 minutes.

University Cycling Club ride today at 4. Meet at the clock tower.
THURSDAY NIGHT RIDE!! Same time and place(for 2 years?!), Racys 6:30. Be there or be square.

Also, this is really cool. I've got some serious questions about bike choice/setup(steerer tube length? stock rear wheel?) but still very cool. FGG is also having a photo contest that you can win a new IRO in and support MS research. Check it out here.

No comments: