Wednesday, April 22, 2009

from the vault

I got bored and started looking through old pictures and decided to put some up here. they are from the past few years, and I dont think they ever made it here for some reason. To amplify viewing pleasure I will even put wacky-tacky captions under them.

"Hey, where's the sofa!?"
"Hey, I thought this was a drive in. WTF?!"

"Those EC Velo guys are on fire!"


"Don't bike too hard!"




"Hey, Where'd my bike go? Good grief, it was in my pocket the whole time!"



"Look out bees! Everyone hold still! Oh no! Chris is reflecting again!"

"I'm pooped! Wait a sec... I'm passed out drunk! LOL!"


"Hey, your bike is laying on the ground. Don't trip!"




"Great we have burgers, hot dogs, and soda, but we forgot the matches! Now how are we going to get this thing started?"

You get the last one? Because they are going to set the bikes on fire. Pretty funny right? This will hopefully provide me (or you!) with enough motivation to start being the person who is responsible and carries a camera around to document our hot-shot hollywood superstar lives. Come ride bikes tomorrow, be prepared for rain.
P.S. I dare you to try and beat those captions. Their hilarity is un-matched.

P.P.S. Watch this video, it's awesome http://vimeo.com/4234639

No comments: