Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Yes!

I'm really excited. Yesterday I decided that come June I'm taking off the whole month of work to ride bike all over Wiscinsin, and to Michigan. It's something I've wanted to do for a long time, but I finally decided that if it's going to happen I better get planning and make it happen. I've had the bike desighn and route thought out for a while, and now I just need to get them down on paper and start building. The whole plan is to stay north of La Crosse/Madison/Milwaukee and explore the majority of the state which is never seen and no one tends to talk about or care about. I've been checking out the Tall Bike Tour ( http://www.tallbiketourbritain.com/) page a bit for ideas, but I think this will be a little different, for instance I'm not in Britain. Last night at work I won $100 and I got a call from an old friend to go hang out this weekend. Thomas called and I guess he will be back today and wants to go to the Joynt. Things are finally fucking looking up and I'm really happy about it. Yee haw, I'm going for a quick ride around town before my next class.

No comments: