Thursday, February 10, 2011

cr

After getting back from the Stupor Bowl I noticed some noise coming out of my drivetrain. I have been planning on replacing everything once it got a little bit warmer, but I figured I might as well check it out and see what was going on. 9 teeth had busted off. Suffice it to say I think I found out why I dropped my chain during the Stuporbowl, either that or found the consequences of dropping it.

TNR tonight
Goldsprints at the Acoustic Cafe in Menomonie tomorrow
And "St. Valentines Day Hustle" in Menomonie on Sat. Details?

"A bicycle race. In February. In the middle of a lake.

$5 to enter with 1/2 of the proceeds going to the Dunn County Humane Society. Registration begins at 12:00 with the race starting at 2:00PM.

Special refreshments to be available in the form of Bell's Hopslam and Central Water Brewing Bourbon Barrel Stout."


See ya'll tonight!



No comments: