Saturday, January 15, 2011

sunday

I've brought this up before, but growing up my dad always had motorcycles and I used to think they were the coolest thing ever. When I got into biking as a kid a lot of inspiration came from watching motocross races on tv and wanting to ride a motorcycle some day. Fast forward 10 years and I'm still putsing around on a bike. But I still have an interest in old motorcycles that was passed on to me by my dad and I think this movie pretty much sums up everything that I think is cool about it. I heard a lot about On Any Sunday popularizing BMX racing and it's kind of crazy just how similar the mindset of cyclists and old motorcycle racers is. It's also pretty crazy seeing people racing old BSAs, Triumphs, Husqvarnas, and Aermacchi Harleys.

Anyway, if you have any interest in old motorcycles the whole documentary is on Hulu, and I highly recommend checking it out.

No comments: