Tuesday, January 11, 2011

lifer


Wow, it's already been a week since I've updated this. I guess 1-11-11 is as good of a time to make a quick update as any. Not much happening really. Winter has sent everybody indoors for the most part and I know I am definitely feeling the cabin fever sinking in. On the bright side the days are only getting longer and before we know it the winter haze will be out of everyones heads and people will be excited to be outside at 7pm again!

Anyway, I killed my Tuesday afternoon getting this piece started today and just wanted to show off because I'm still pretty stoked on it even in it's unfinished state. Its a ripoff of the Fast Folks art re-worked for tattooing by my man at Midwest.


And while I'm in a bragging mood...


Last Thursday we went out on Lake Altoona and got lost, yes lost on a lake, and ended up running through a couple feet of snow to get back to the road and zip into town where we ended up at the cave. I was having a hard time staying conscious at that point and headed home to get some much needed sleep. Speaking of sleep I feel naptime coming on. But before I do I need to pimp the rest of the Goldsprints dates coming up in Eau Claire.

Regular Goldsprints events for the rest of season.
These are all Wednesdays from 5-8pm The Mousetrap, 311 S. Barstow.

FREE!

Jan 5th
Jan 19th
Feb 9th
Feb 23rd
Mar 16th
Mar 30th


Also from EC Velo

Ice Race, 2011 is coming up!
Saturday, January 22 · 2:00pm - 5:00pm
Half Moon Lake by the short bridge on Carson Park Dr behind Lakeshore Elementary

And Finally

"Don't forget to sign up for your EC Velo wool jersey at Bike and Sport! You must pay to officially reserve it!"

Man, I guess there has been way more going on than I have been letting on... I need to get with it.

No comments: