Sunday, December 12, 2010

321

Well, I finished dotting some i's and crossing some t's for the next week and as the temperature drops I've been sitting in front of my computer box with some Rush River watching music. Here's what I have to share.





Some years ago Thomas and I were riding around town on a cool fall night and we stopped by the Nates show. For whatever reason we decided to ditch out and keep riding. What must have been a half an hour later we were riding down Water and saw got called out outside Taco Johns, it was a friend of ours who explained that the Nates show got busted and they moved the show to Taco Johns. I think 3 bands played in half an hour, it is one of my favorite memories of Eau Claire. I'm the guy with the skeleton gloves and blue hat on.



No explanation needed



This entire documentary is online, if you haven't seen it or don't know who Refused are you are a total square and must watch immediately.



Little known facts:I am a curler, The Weakerthans are one of my favorite bands of all time. To my fault I only pieced this together as a song about curling very recently after pulling Reunion Tour, one of my top winter albums, out again.



And last but not least, you just don't mess with Tom Waits

No comments: