Wednesday, June 16, 2010

noble stabbings


I have no idea what's going on, it's not raining outside. I was just starting to think that non-stop rain was just the norm for summer, but apparently not. Regardless I have been on my bike as much as possible lately. I think I am trying to compensate for not being able to dick around on my BMX by trying to put on bunches of miles rain or shine. Monday Scott and I did a super wet ride out past big falls before stoppin into the Fox Run for a couple free rounds and some pizza, yesterda was a quick jaunt to Chippewa and last Thursday Zacher and I went out by Fanny Hill to check out horses and drink at a golf course.


Scott got his Salsa put together and it looks real nice, and I finally rebuilt the Candys. Other than that not much news. Lots of drinking and bike riding and trying to catch rides in the back of pick up trucks at one in the morning. There is a meeting TODAY at 4pm to discuss the future of the Hastings Way construction. Aparently it is pretty much a blank slate right now so I strongly strongly advocate people going to this meeting and putting in their 2 cents for cycling. More info here



Speaking of BMX Erik Elstran has a submission in this years Bicycle Film Festival. How fucking rad is that? More at North of Ten



And finally, as if you needed it, more proof that riding a bike is sexy.
Tomorrow is Thursday, you know the drill...

No comments: