Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Turning lane

You can probably anticipate what I'm going to say. Lots of things about being busy and not having time to do much, you can make up the excuses why, I'm sure they will be appropiate and very mature.
In other news we had a greasy fixins meeting last week to discuss the future of the project, which is actually pretty inspiring.
It is beautiful out and perfect for bike riding.
And finally last Thursday I got absoulutly tanked, can't wait to repeat again soon.
Polo rumors for tonight!

Last but not least the most over the top thing I've seen in recent memory.






I'm trying to ween myself off of posting videos all the time but this is just too much. Apparently this is the guy who won the 09' Stuporbowl too...

1 comment:

Tom from Ohio said...

Hey thanks for the videos. That was amazing to watch, if a bit insane! I Enjoy your blog.