Thursday, March 11, 2010

At last!

A new Northoften edit!

Bikes Aren't Fun! from North of Ten on Vimeo.

Well worth the wait. Tons of antics at the Whits mini. From NO10

"It’s been a long time in the making, but here it is, finally. So, this was originally going to be exclusive for RideBMX but when I was done and looked at the timeline, I realized it was just so Northoften and decided to not do it for Ride. I know that sounds foolish since they were going to pay me but… I don’t know, it’s hard to describe myself. The vibe of the video would just seem off if it was for Ride with their logo in the corner. I don’t know, just watch it! I think it turned out pretty rad. In the end Gerry didn’t pull that crazy footjam-whip but I included his closest attempt in the video anyway since he spent so much time trying it. We were contemplating faking it and making it look really obvious that it was fake but decided against it. I mean, he practically pulled it anyway. Big thanks to the White family for letting me film in their garage. Also, I found a workaround for my rendering problems and will be able to upload Sunkenrock to Vimeo as well! I feel like such a champion! Actually, before I do, there are a few things I want to change/refilm."

Also, I wrote an article about biking for "The Spectator" I tried to avoid being antagonistic, so it's pretty tame. You can read it here and look at a wild man looking picture of me.

No comments: