Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I want to rock and roll

Jake and I were talking about decent looking bike shoes the other day and today I think I stumbled upon the solution. DIY sneaker bike shoes

Lord knows I have enough haggard shoes to try this on, now I just need to score some old bike shoes from work. I'm kind of excited to give this a try.

I also stole this video from prolly because from every trailer I've seen it looks like a bike movie that would actually be worth watching.






Lastly here is music I can't get over recently.

The Sonics
Silver Jews
Uncle Tupelo
The Mr. T Experience

It's snowing outside, go ride your bike.

1 comment:

Catnap said...

thank you for linking to my site & article. please hit me up with photos when you're done converting a pair of shoes, and I will post them up. i'm about to try round two in a few weeks with some shelltoes.