Wednesday, February 24, 2010

focus

I don't mean to sounds all nostalgic, but remember 2 years ago when Critical mass was going on and we were all really new to riding and no one had gotten as jaded about riding to fast or to slow or breaking this law or that one or getting pulled over by the cops? I'm sure this comes off as me being self absorbed and whiny, but I kind of miss that.



Not that I can really bitch because I am super happy with most everything right now(except being busy all the damn time) and think the bike scene has really come together, I just kind of miss its infancy, and someitmes I worry that it has become somewhat devisive and alienating to certain people/groups. The point of all this is that Dan is pushing to bring critical mass back in a big way and I am 100% behind it. I know that there has always been a lot of controversy about Critical mass even within the EC cycling community, but I think it is extremely valuable for cycling visibility, and more importantly just having fun and meeting new people. It's been so long I think it is easy to forget the rides of a couple dozen people smiling and waving and riding around. hopefully we can change that.



So...


Last Friday of every month(This Friday!)
5pm
Owen Park Band Shell
Not familair with Critical Mass? Look here






In other news, speaking of Dan, check out his most recent build.



A while ago I posted this.

I thought it was a really cool idea, so I ripped it off. Please print and use accordingly. You may have to resize them, but it should print 8 1/2x11'

No comments: