Friday, December 4, 2009

13,000

My body and I are fighting today.

It doesn't like it when I ride my bike and drink and stay up till 3am on weeknights. I however like all of those things very much. Even if it means sleeping in late and missing two quizes.

Last night I got a flat tire, we rode our bikes all over the place, hopped a median and ran across the highway, went back downtown, ate cookies, and then we got drunk and rowdy at the Last Chance. Dupster dove some pizza and went home. It was very fun, I am very tired and am going to go pass out at home now.

Lets build our very own x-games bmx ramp course. http://eauclaire.craigslist.org/bik/1493521026.html

Also, magyar showed off his first custom made bag. It looks fucking awesome. Rumor is that he will be making more this winter so keep your eyes peeled...