Monday, September 28, 2009

Sounds wind makes





57 Degree high today. Wind gusts at up to 41mph. Fall is here and it means buisness.







In comparrison Last Thursday I hung out with Zacher with my shirt off rode bike all day, ate pasta salad in the yard, took a nap, and we rode out to Dan Bakers house for a fire and libations.






Despite being rediculously busy I got to see Sunny Day Real Estate and Grant Hart this week. I bought a new sewing machine, interviewed a bunch of people and almost finished my zines. An almost that seems like I've been resting on for 3 months. Tour d'Eau Claire is coming up VERY VERY SOON, so if you haven't thought about it you had better get ready to rock and roll.


The ghetto cross race sounds like it's coming together to so if you havn't heard about that you should keep your ear to the street.




Interbike also happened. If you don't know Interbike is an annual trade show in Las Vegas.The best coverage I saw was over at Hipster Nascar where they have all kinds of pretty photos. Look here and go googly eyed.







Thats all, don't blow away.

No comments: