Monday, May 4, 2009

butterscotch

You want blog? I will give you blog!

I don't have a lot to write about and I don't have any pictures, but suffice it to say that the past couple of weeks have been really fun and filled with the unexpected good and bad.
The good:
Staying up late and drinking a ton with an old friend
Riding bike a bunch
Getting cat called on our bikes
preperation for the Valleycat (Which you had better attend)
Writing a lot of letters and utilizing the USPS to it's fullest extent.
Impromptu campfires
Mint Julips and the kentucky Derby
SUNSHINE!
Dumpster diving
Watching people at half moon lake
Unexpected lunch dates
re-discovering old music
School winding down

The Bad;
hangovers
work
school
lack of time


But really, I've been super busy with school and work and stuff, but sunshine and shorts have re-newed my hopes and ambitions. I have lots of stories to tell you, so lets hang out and ride bikes soon. Thats all for now. Enjoy the weather!

PS

GO TO THE VALEYCAT!
valleycat.110mb.com

No comments: